After the loss of a family member one of the most complicated items to deal with in a family or estate are the firearms!
- What are the laws, what can you do with firearms?
- Where do you go to find out?
- I want them out of my name legally!
- I am moving to an adult community that does not allow firearms or weapons!
- What are they worth?
- Can you transport them?
- My spouse had guns, but I don't know what they are?
- If I sell them how do I do so legally?
Are you planning an estate sale that includes firearms? Do you have firearms in storage that you do not know how to dispose of or sell?
East Coast Ammo is both PA State and Federally licensed to deal with your firearms fairly and correctly.
We can help you identify your firearms and establish a fair market value. After that free evaluation you can decide what path best suits your desires for each item. East Coast Ammo can sell or consign them, we can transfer them to other people if you are not selling them.
If you do not want to transport them, we can discretely safely and privately come to your home or location.
As a full-service firearms retailer, we can handle your firearms, accessories, optics and even dispose of your old ammunition.
Please contact us for a free evaluation today by phone 484-949-2235 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org